What if I need an auxiliary aid?
Any person requiring auxiliary aids and services at this meeting may call the City Clerk’s Office at 954-602-3011 at least 2 calendar days prior to the meeting.

Show All Answers

1. What is the City Commission?
2. What is a City Commission meeting?
3. What is the agenda?
4. What is an ordinance?
5. What is a resolution?
6. What is the annotated agenda?
7. How can you make comments about a particular agenda item?
8. Can I bring an electronic device to a meeting?
9. Can you appeal any decision made by the City Commission?
10. What if a participant is hearing or speech impaired?
11. What if I need an auxiliary aid?